Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flying back home~

I haven't been updating as much as I'm supposed to be but at least I'm trying right?( ̄~ ̄;)

Right now I'm at the airport updating from my phone just waiting for the plane. I'm flying back home for dad's surgery. He's taking his gallbladder out because of some stones present in there. So I'm going to be absent from my internship and I have to pay it back during my summer. Which is really bad in my opinion.
( ̄へ ̄)...

But anyways how about we move on to a different topic! After I saw nozomi on non-no's cover of their February issue. I've been having some questions forming in my head but after I checked nozomi's blog! It's official!! Nozomi is now one of non-no's permanent model!!! After pinky ended their magazine with their February issue; which I actually find very disheartening! Pinky was one of my favorite all time magazine along side seventeen, non-no & occassionally vivi. Pinky though was def my fave out of all since my style is more on the feminine and cute side. Pinky was exactly what I was looking for. Non-no signed nozomi up as one of their models and naturally nozomi accepted the offer ♥! I'm actually glad that she did because I was wondering when and where would I be able to see nozomi after pinky!

But since she's back in business that means more of nozomi!!! Cross fingers (I hope!) (*≧▽≦)!!! I actaully flipped through the pages of non-no's February issue. Nozomi's style changed and I'm not quite sure if I do like that style on her. But I have a feeling it's just me still getting used to the different style non-no has compared to pinky. So I'm going to give non-no a chance after all nozomi is in it! So no complaints made~

I might scan a few pages of pinky's last issue as well as nozomi in non-no if I have a chance~♪ (o*・ω・)ノ

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com