Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hospital Blues~

I'm at the hospital right now just waiting for dad to be released from the recovery room. He had his surgery done (gallbladder removal) this morning. I've been thinking of whether to update my blog or not but I've decided that I would (-3-). So since this morning I've been on the edge of my seat since mom has been blaiming me for things that I do not have a control over... Hmph, and it's really making me angry~

So finally for those who have been waiting for the next chapter of "My Dear Slave" I finally updated!!! Weew!!! *'*'\(^o^)/*''* Hope you guys enjoy reading it!!! Please don't forget to review!!!

Then from my previous post about my preetty idol Nozomi Sasaki, I promised you guys pictures to compare her style in Pinky and Non-no. Just to lessen the confusion if ever the scans on the left side are from Pinky February 2010: Final Issue and on the right side are scans from Non-no's February 2010 Issue.

So let us start!!!





















I don't know if it's just me, but I still prefer Pinky's style in comparison to Non-no or maybe like I said I'm just not used to Non-no. But since were talking about comparing Nozomi's style from Pinky to Non-no, I'd still go with Pinky.

Pinky just gives Nozomi this really feminine, elegant and cutesy feeling. Whereas Nozomi in Non-no is more edgy and a tange of boyish in it. Although the feminine feeling is still there (I'd say it's because of her face and smiles) it's not as girly as it is compared to Pinky. Plus the style in Pinky are much more lighter and airy. I don't know about you guys~

I'm still satisfied anyway as long as I get to see Nozomi and maybe just maybe if I keep subscribing to Non-no my style might start to change as well. (-3-)

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com