Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fighting Calories with Cake Boutique~

I already have the scans of Non-no for May and I already have the scans for this month as well. Same goes with a few Magazines~ I just don't have time to upload them this week since it seems like I'm going to be hectic this week and last week that's why no Blog updates.

But I did have a time to relax yesterday. I met up with a friend of mine just to go around and catch up with each other. It was good! We had this bad bad sugar rush after a while though, we had ice cream + milkshake + cake from the cake boutique which really really did not help with my diet at all~ (=.=)

Vanilla Roll and Tiramisu~

Micha had this mad craving for Tiramisu therefore us landing at the Cake Boutique. I have to say their Tiramisu was very well done! It was great!!! The moment you place it in your mouth you'll just feel it melt and it's just great for people with sweet tooth like me! Although I have to say their Vanilla roll was the down fall though and they claim it to be their best selling cake~
(-.-")

After my "no chocolate for lent"; once that was all over I had this mad mad catching up with Chocolate for the whole day... Seriously it left me feeling guilty... I couldn't even fathom the idea how many chocolate I just gobbled up in my mouth...

Plus I gained 2 kilos in a week! (T.T) that's just not good enough... Therefore, I've decided to go on a strict diet this week and loose all that additional 2 kilos!!!

I know it looks disgusting but it tastes good and it's healthy to boot!~ Strawberries + Vanilla Yogurt + Honey!

Like I mentioned above I am mad about sweets~ and if given a chance I would like to taste all the sweet specialties in the world~ Well not all... But anyways I had a craving for sweets today while typing out this blog.

I decided to settle for this low fat dessert that my mom invented the other day in substitute with Strawberries + Condense milk~ Seriously that combination is pure heaven!!! But evil with calories... Therefore, today I had Strawberries + Vanilla Yogurt + Honey~! It is lovely!!! Now not as good as Strawberries + Condense BUT it is good enough to substitute with that bad evil calorie dessert!

I suggest everyone to try!!! *(^o^)*

Anyways~ it's my dad's birthday this Thursday!!! He's turning 50 what we call "Golden Age". We couldn't throw him a big big birthday bash since he wanted to go back home and celebrate my Grandfather's birthday since it might be his last due to him having lung cancer. So really that's what he wished for his birthday. A plane ticket to go back home~

And we do understand his frustration; therefore we will buy him a ticket. Although mom and I are staying here due to work and my internship. It's alright for dad to go, I guess he's anxious over the whole thing since even if he wanted to take care of granddad. He couldn't because this is where he works right now. I know you might think, "then why not just quit his job and go home then take care of your granddad?" It's not all that easy though; with this whole recession and everything it's a very risky to just decide up and go. Dad's taking everything into consideration and this is the only one he can come up with right now.

I hope everything goes well in his favor though~ it's kinda Ironic. I started to feel this attachment with my Granddad when I was home only when I found out that he was sick. But back then when he was up and about. We had a connection but not as strong as we do now. It really is disheartening.

Sorry for letting you hear all these depressive things going on in my life! (~.~) I shall return sometime this week with good news and more magazine scans hopefully? But for now, this little peak of my life will suffice~

Ciao~

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com