Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cotton Cloud Summer Debut + Busy Days~

Oh gawd~ I apologize for not blogging for almost a month now. Ugh things had been hectic during internship... And I got a bonus on my first day in ICU, my CPC (Clinical Placement Co-ordinator - they are the people who guide us and look after us in the hospital since there are no teachers there. So basically they're like "teachers" note the open/close quote) looked like as if she wanted to eat me for basically not knowing what was going on... Well hell, how would I?! It was my frickin first day! I didn't even get a chance to look at the patient properly... Jeez~ I hate her really, whenever I see her face a dark dark cloud just suddenly appears above my head... (=_=)

Moving on to a better topic! I've been wanting to announce since forever that Nozomi was going to open her own fashion line called "Cotton Cloud". I just never got to it, I kept on forgetting plus with my schedule I never had a chance. You know the way how Nozomi loves her Maron-chan and Luna-chan so much~ Cotton Cloud are clothes for ladies and clothes + accessories for your little baby doggies that are designed by Nozomi herself. At the moment it seems to be geared more so towards your pups, but she does have some for us (ladies) but there's not much choices compared to the pups.

Nozomi has been advertising her Line in her blog since last month. To everyone who idolizes her like me~ her Cotton Cloud is now open! Cotton Cloud's summer debut started today via Internet Shopping! You can go here for the official website: www.cottoncloud.jp and here for the shop: www.cottoncloud.net

She modeled her own clothes for the advertisements in both Mina and Non-no this of June's Issue~

Cotton Cloud featured in Minna~

I've decided that she designed clothes better for dogs~ Maron chan and Luna chan!

A few more clothes from Cotton Cloud's Summer Debut~

In her blog she complained about how the spelling in Non-no "Cotton Clowd" was wrong it should've been spelt as "Cotton Cloud" (^A^)

笑っていいとも! Guest Nozomi~

Yesterday, Nozomi was featured in 笑っていいとも!(Waratte Iitomo!) wearing her designed dress and hat which are both up for sale now online! It's simple and lovely but really expensive though I have to say. I love her style and I did visit her online shop and looked at things that were available.

Here are a few pics of the dresses that I love from her shop~

Yep it's what she wore in 笑っていいとも!

It's costs 14,490円 when converted into euro it was around 100 euros (=.=)

The white dress that she modeled to debu cotton cloud in both magazines Non-no and Mina


This costs 16,590円 and when converted it's around 130 euros~

This costs 9,975円 and when converted it's around 80 euros...

The back is low cut~

So at the moment those are the three dresses that captivate me right away when I visited her shop. I love dresses, laces, and ribbons! She has all of those elements in most of her dresses and style there for I love it~

Now with regards to her design, it's simple and pretty casual, light and easy on the eyes. It's really really simple and casual which is good for people who don't want to stand out too much but want to remain in style. However, when it comes down to the price. I don't think I'll be spending 100 euros for a dress that simple... Really it's too ordinary for a 100 euro...

I know that she's famous and all that jazz but really you can buy something that simple half price in either zara or h&m. I LOVE HER DESIGNS and everything I applaud her for that but the price was really disappointing and shocking. It's just too much for those kinds of designs...

But then again everyone has their own opinions right? So tell me what you guys think!

If anyone wants to have a look around Nozomi's designs I'll leave the link below:
Official website of Cotton Cloud: www.cottoncloud.jp
Internet shop of Cotton Cloud: www.cottoncloud.net

Disclaimer: All photos are copyrighted from Cotton Cloud and from Nozomi's blog.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com