Monday, May 3, 2010

Mac + Vivienne Westwood~

Hello everyone! Didn't have any internship today due to the bank holiday and I ended up slacking off and was a total slob monster. I feel really guilty since I don't like not doing anything productive~ (=.=)

Anyways, last night I decided to join a competition which really consists of you taking a picture of yourself and competing against other people with nicer pictures. Who ever gets the most votes wins~ So it was all fine since I took lots and lots of pictures and ended up picking 4. Since the event allowed you to submit only 1. I had to ask Mica, a friend of mine to help me pick. We decided on one, but she suggested for me to take another one with a whole new different mind set.

So I decided to do so, which ended up me putting on a different make up, curling my hair, putting on ribbons on my hair and such. It took us around 3 am to finish and it took as until 4 to decide which to submit and oh the irony we ended up with the first pic in mind before the whole ordeal... Now that was done I woke up at 10 which was not bad at all BUT stayed in bed until 4
(-.-) so really I didn't do much...

And I did swear to myself to get started with my writings~ sorry guys m(_ _)m it will definitely be out this month though.

On sunday, after a 1 week contemplating of wether to buy lashes or not. I ended up buying one! And mind you with no regrets!!! I love them!!! I bought the most recommended ones from magazines that I read. Although I do have to say I did regret buying the glue for it... Since it costed me 10 euros!!! Whereas I could get 2 euros for a decent one~ (_ _")

A simple laid back ensemble that I threw on in a rush...

The hat that I bought from last year in H&M, it's a brown color not green it's the fluorescent lights~ SO don't be deceived (^A^)

Mac Eyelash No. 7!!! It costs 11.50 euros which in my opinion is not bad at all! Considering how Macs are known for their good quality in cosmetics~

Yep me wearing the said Eyelashes!!! I heart it~ (♥.♥)

Mac eyelashes are surprisingly light in comparison to the other eyelashes that I've tried which made my eyes grow weary because of their weight! (-.-")

Overall I would definitely recommend Mac to people who are looking for good quality eyelashes and lightweight for everyday use~ People have been telling me about Shu Uemura, I have yet to try them. But I will sometime soon~! If anyone owns a Shu Uemura eyelash give me a shout~
(-^_^-)


Also bagged this Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Sin Garden Perfume since it was about time that I needed a perfume. My other perfume should be gone in a few days time so I needed a new one to replace it. Actually I'm not a fan of Vivienne Westwood when it comes to their perfume collection. I just never really liked the smell... There was one that I tried on before that smelled like insecticide... It was horrible it totally put me off their range of fragrance.

I was actually thinking of buying Black XS by Paco Rabanne it's a lovely addictive sweet scent that lasts for the whole day with just a few spray!!! I love it soo much and it remains as my number one choice in fragrances! Since I love perfumes that lasts and stays on your skin for the whole day without refreshing again and again.

But then it was one of those days that I wanted to try and change my scent for a while and try a different fragrance. Hence I stumbled upon Vivienne Westwood, I wasn't really willing but one of the sales ladies went up to me and gave me a spray. I found it not bad at all, and since it was just going to be for my everyday internship needs. I thought why not?

This wallet came with the perfume~ not bad at all right? *(^o^)*

Oh since I already mentioned it, might as well ask you guys if there are any good and long lasting perfumes that you recommend. Leave me a message~!

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com