Sunday, May 9, 2010

D&G Mickey X Minnie Mouse

Hey guys! Last week of internship this week!!! Woot~ I'm actually excited despite me having to go back on June and pay back the hours I missed... (-.-") I still feel really relieved that I'm done with at least one thing and just a few steps more before summer!!! I'm super super happy!!!

By the way~! I entered Electric Trash's competition!!! I hope you guys can vote for me!!! I am contestant number 67~!!! I just need to be in the top 10 so if you guys can please please please vote for me here on: www.electrictrash.com

Please & Thank you!!! m(_ _)m

Okay so recently I've been seeing the infamous mouse around the shops and magazines! Well not all shops but I saw him in Vivi as well! Now in all honesty before this Mickey boom has begun I've been wanting a shirt with him on since forever!!! (Last year probably...) But as usual luck was never really on my side...

Seriously though Mickey & Minnie are one of the most fashionable and fun Items must have!!! Well let's not forget the whole disney cast now shall we? (^A~)v

Lena X Mickey & Minnie!!!

Now for the D&G Spring 2010 line~ I know it took me a while to post it and spring is nearly over but... but! Since were talking about the infamous mouse let me show you guys anyway!

D&G Spring 2010 Southwest Inspired~

I seriously LOVE this ensemble!!! Seriously from the top to bottom!


I just remembered Lena wore the exact same outfit in Vivi~

Now I'm not a fan of this outfit but hey~ Mickey & Minnie are there! (-w-)

I went to Brown Thomas a few weeks ago and never really took notice of the ensemble that the D&G mannequin had on for show. But then after a few trips back I realized wow... I love that style... Yes I love all of what the mannequin had to offer!!! Sadly I didn't manage to take a pic but if I do visit Brown Thomas I'll make sure to take a pic but let me show you what "it"wore anyway from the D&G catalogue:

It wore this lovely denim blouse opened half way and underneath it was a Mickey&Minnie shirt~

Similarly to this both shirt and denim blouse are tucked in under this lovely mini ruffled skirt add on that lovely belt~!

On a closer inspection of the belt~ I seriously want this belt!!!! (3)

It's similar to this! Only difference is underneath there's a Minnie&Mickey shirt, the denim blouse had trimmed lace on the shoulders and instead of a long ruffled skirt it's a short mini ruffled one~ I'll take a pic next time no worries!

Lena X D&G she's wearing the same denim blouse as above!

Just for my amusement! (-w-) anyone notice from the last popteen issue. The similarity of the denim blouse with lace trimmings to the D&g denim blouse with lace trimmings?

It's from LizLisa~!!! Very similar aren't they? (-w-)

And lastly I leave you with one of the D&G Spring 2010 Line Ruffled denim dress!!! I absolutely adore (3)!!! There are similar ones in Zara I found~

Disclaimer: Images are a copyright of D&G and LizLisa~

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com