Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!~

Happy Easter to everyone!!! *"*~\(^o^)/~"**"

Easter Eggs that I bought for my mommy and daddy~ I was really irritated with the spelling of "Mom" but I guess I couldn't argue with them since it is how they spelt it here...

I saw a few kids knocking on stores to ask for easter eggs~ It was a very lively sight, it made me remember of my easter egg hunting days back home. I thought though at the start how come they started asking for eggs it was still saturday. But then I figured today since it's easter sunday. Shops and department stores are closed...

I used to love easter~ as a child I would go egg hunting with friends back home, the adults in my home town would always set up an event for us kids. Then whoever gets a red egg or a golden egg could bring home a free living bunny rabbit. At the thought of that, I would always get fired up and hunt for eggs and eventually get to bring home one bunny! I even remember at some point of my easter day life. I won a bunny as usual, but then on our way home I had to stop by the dentist and she wanted to pull one of my tooth out. But being the stubborn child I was (mind you I'm scared of dentists) I refused. But my dad made a deal with me; that was if I would let the dentist pull my teeth I could bring the bunny home but if not then I would have to leave and give the bunny away.

I remember looking at the hazel colored bunny with a teary eye only to agree in the end so I could bring him home~ of course not forgetting to thrash around while the dentist tried to pull my tooth that resulted to a few adults holding me down. (-.-") it wasn't one of the best memories but I did get to bring the bunny home...

Anyways~ I finally got to buy a few things I want the other day! SO I decided to cross a few things out from the list of things I needed to buy. I am generally and actually quite happy with what I bought. Plus they were all on sale~ (*o*) I just couldn't say no...

Flower Dress~ "\(*o*)/" Finally!

So I bought this flowery print dress from Arnotts the other day~ along with this flowery waist belt~ I was actually deciding on wether to get this dress or buy short one piece in Zara~ but I ended up buying this one for 20 euros.

On closer Inspection~

The one from Zara was 29 euros almost 30~ And knowing me I opted for the cheaper one! But it's good quality since it is from Arnotts; it used to be 35 euros but it was on sale! So I'm quite happy~

Flower Buckle Waist belt~ I bought it for one of my dresses!

The belt used to be 20 euros and it was on 50% sale so it's 10 euros when I bought it! It's lovely! I've been looking for this kind of belt. Back home I was tempted to buy and outfit that had the belt with it. The sales lady didn't want me to buy the belt separately claiming that the belt and the dress went together... But I thought if I did buy the dress just for the belt... What happens with the dress then~ it would be a waste... I was tempted though... Luckily I didn't!


One of Nozomi's love item! Jean Dress shirt!!!

Yes!~ I was finally pushed to my limit after thinking of either buying the Jean dress shirt or not... Lena was wearing it in Vivi with a white dress... And that also gave me a shove to buy it; plus the fact that I have a whole lot of white lacy dresses started to make cave into buying it... But Nozomi's style gave me the final blast into definitely buying it! I so could not resist when I saw this photo of hers~ Ugh I'm such a total looser (-.-")

Plus this Jean dress shirt (polo). Was originally 20 euros which was reduced to 5 euros!!! Seriously bargain much!? At least I got the prioritized ones that I wanted~so I'll be laying off spending for a while... Since I don't want to spend much this year ("-3-)

The belt wasn't supposed to be with this outfit BUT I decided to give it a go with a belt and I think it looks better with a belt~

In all fact I saw a belt that would suit this outfit~ but they didn't have it in brown color... SO I'm still thinking about it~

Oh and before I went home I decided to stop by the Asian Market to check if they had the tsubutsubu ichigo pocky that I loved. They rarely sold them and if they do their always out of stock right away~ Luckily when I went there they had 4 left and I could not resist to buy them! I LOVE THEM! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! You guys should try this flavor~ seriously it's addicting! I was tempted to buy the whole 4 left but I thought... It would make me gain weight...

Tsubutsubu Ichigo Pocky~!!!

So I left the shop with two boxes...

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com