Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Hey guys! I'm still sick, but I'm getting there~ Anyways just wanted to greet everyone a Happy St. Paddy's day!!! Hope you guys had fun out there! I on the other hand couldn't since I had to rest. I felt really annoyed that I couldn't have fun with my friends. But oh well? Hopefully though you guys had fun!

On the other hand, I'm also quite disappointed that I couldn't watch the parade today more so specially I wasn't able to drink the shamrock milkshake in McDonalds!!! Seriously!!! They only have it on St. Patricks day which means only once a year...

I don't know how they do the Shamrock milkshake but it's really really good! The color is unusual since it's green but hey! Let's enjoy the festivities! A green colored milkshake which is amazingly good!

I have to wait for another year!!!!

(T.T)

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com