Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flower Prints & Overalls~!

Ah~ I'm getting better than I was the other day! (^o^) Now all the problem is my blocked nose. But after that no problem! But then my week off is almost over (T.T) on Monday I'm going back to my internship... Which I have mix feelings about~

Anyways~ went out today and watched Alice in Wonderland!!! I know it's really late since it's been out for a while now. But this was the only chance that I had? After being sick and all people crowding at the cinema I couldn't get a chance.

Alice in Wonderland I thought was okay. It wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be but
I guess it was alright. On the other hand Johnny Depp was amazing as per usual! The red queen (Helena Bonham Carter) was great as well!!! It's not a SUPER good movie but it was Good enough.

Although I have to say the Alice in Wonderland merchandise are cute and are really enticing to buy~ I was tempted...

It's an Alice cosplayer! He's a cosplayer from Deviantart that I came across in the google search page. If you want you can visit his Deviantart account just click on the link below!

Afterwards I decided to go around and look for some flower print dresses and some pair of overalls. I've been wanting dresses with flower prints even overalls yet I haven't found any just yet (-.-")

I was thinking of getting something like what Lena's wearing in this picture. Denim overalls, it seems really comfy specially add on those cute pumps and your all set! Easy and Stylish! I was thinking if I couldn't find any of the denim ones I'll settle for the flower. But I couldn't find any at all! I went to H&M, River Island and even Topshop... I guess I have to wait for a while? If not order from the internet.

I found a lot of flower printed dresses though, but the colors were to dark for me. I want a bright colored one~ Like the one from my previous post. I think have too much dark and dull colored looking clothes that I want to divert and at least mix my wardrobe this year.

I did find a mixture of light flower printed dress with lace on. But the sizes were to big for me, so I'll try and look for another one in a different branch tomorrow~ Hopefully this time they'd have my size~ (~.~)

By the way~ Scans are from Vivi April issue!

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com