Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ribbons & Internship Glooms~

In all honesty, I feel so bummed out that I'm going back to my internship my 2 weeks off wasted away. I had a whole lot of plot bunnies that I did write down but never got to the end. Worst of all I never managed to even start the new chapter of MDS in which I originally planned to at least finish the new chapter before I go back. But I never go to it at all, which makes me feel even more grumpy.

In short I am so not looking forward for tomorrow... I would rather prefer to sit in one of the lecture halls and actually listen to any my professor than go out and do the internship... But I'll try to keep a positive attitude in mind in order for my day to at least turn out well. I do believe in the saying the when you have a positive out look in life, things turn out for the best and go your way.

Oh well~ anyways, I went to the shop yesterday of a different branch but guess what... That dress was sold out! (-3-) ugh. But it's ok, I'm actually happy that I didn't get to spend much on that day. Because whenever I spend too much it makes me feel guilty. Besides I got to meet two of my best high school friends.

We always hit it off the rocks ever since we reached high school. We were in a big group at the beginning. Mari had her own set of people who she was close to while Antonia and I were just one of those people who hung out with everybody. But now it's just us the 3 of us who remained close and got even closer.

We sat in a coffee shop and just talked for hours and hours until it was time to say good bye. It was a great day I should say so myself, I like catching up with friends from time to time since it never gets boring. It makes me giddy so much. Ah~ I miss them already, were hoping to meet up this week as well if our schedules would fit.

On the other hand, I'd like to show everyone a few things I bought for the past few weeks while I was fooling around instead of finishing the goals that I set myself. It makes me feel like I'm such a lousy person... (-.-")

Ribbon Hairband from Awear!

When I saw it I just had to have it for 8 euro which I thought was not bad at all.

I don't know when my Ribbon obsession started all I can remember is that I've been in love with these bows since my junior high school days. I must say I was mostly influenced by my friends who were really the girly girly types at that time.

I apologize for the bad quality of lighting, but this hair bow color was a really cute baby pink~

I Heart~

I absolutely love hair bows well anything with ribbons really. I don't recall the name of the shop where I bought this honestly. It was when I was just walking along random shops and went in to some that I saw this! There were two of them actually, the other one was silver and I REALLY REALLY did think hard on which one to buy. I was tempted to buy both but ended up buying the pink one for obvious reasons?

Whenever I have to put my hair up I always bring ribbons with me just to jazz it up and make the overall image cute! I like to let my hair down most of the times, but when I get really agitated, hot or when I feel messy I put it up. So I always bring hair ties with me with a bow of course~ (^.~)

Try it and see if it suits your style~

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com