Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Let's Count Tissue Rolls~!

Ugh~ I'm so sick today that I didn't manage to get out of the house at ALL. I wasted a day from my precious 2 weeks off Internship (as if I didn't waste enough already...). I basically used 4 new tissue rolls since last night and I'm still going on... I hate having the flu, it's not a good feeling at all. My eyes are so sensitive to a small tiny blinking amount of light, that even if I close my eyes I can still see it. If you know what I mean, right now my eyes are a tad bit sore from the brightness of my computer screen but I thought. Hey why not blog instead of doing nothing but lie in bed all day.

I might as well bore you guys with me right?

Right, I don't know if some of you knew that Calvin Klein just bought Tommy Hilfiger for 2 Billion. I don't know, I guess it kinda surprised me in a way. But then again whenever I go strolling around the malls, you could kinda guess that Tommy Hilfiger's business is going down slowly. Anyway, we'll see how it goes? Plus another healthy fact Calvin Klein actually owns: DKNY (Donna Karan New York) and Kenneth Cole plus a few that I can't remember. (^.^) Do tell me if some of you know it.

Anyways, the other day I bought myself a new Gola Bag for college and well for casual purposes? Gola Bags are usually body bags but you can buy ones that aren't. I prefer their body bags I never was a fan of knapsacks, it just really didn't go well with outfits... Or so I thought. But I mostly use body bags for college because it's really useful and stylish (^.~). I decided to finally let my old one retire after 2 years of service~ (-.-)

My new bag makes me think that it has eyes (^o^) it's really colorful too!

The old one as you can see on your right hand side the gray one is already tattered if you can see it that is on the top part. It's from overuse I guess? But it was a good bag seriously, comfy, handy, spacious and stylish to boot! I sometimes use it whenever I go out for a more boyish tinge to my outfit.

Now the black one is the new that I bought, different no? I actually favor the style of my new one! It's colorful and unique! It's pushing away from the traditional Gola Bags.

Yeah it's really torn apart from the top part near the zipper and it really doesn't look nice at all. I still used it though till the end~

It was when the support towards the handle part ripped that I decided to let it rest and get a new one. I can't afford to suddenly having it snap on me while I'm walking to College.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com