Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flying Back~

I just got back home yesterday afternoon and didn't have much time to Blog from all the unpacking that I had to do. Anyways~ home wasn't bad at all I guess. It was fun but at times boring since my friends all had college, tests and what nots. So most of the times I just stayed at home or go around following my father like a lost (-.-") puppy.

I took this photo while I was on the plane, it was a really pretty sight with all the snow covering the mountains. Spring is finally coming!!! (^w^)//"~

My dad's operation went well after a few miscalculations and changing of hospital only to go back at our first choice of hospital. Although my Grand Dad is still on the edge, since he is diagnosed having lung cancer and from what I heard it's not curable but the treatment (chemo) can lengthen his life span.

I guess not all of us in the family has accepted this fact just yet including my Grand Dad. He's loosing weight really fast and it just made things more evident. So I guess everyone's just hanging on really.

Anyways~ the night before I left. Friends/Cousins and I celebrated or more of enjoyed my last minute stay. We were supposed to watch Alice in Wonderland but everyone didn't come on time. Therefore we didn't have any idea on what to do...

But while we were walking around the shopping centre my cousin suggested to have a food trip~ Well his meaning of food trip was literally eat eat eat eat eat and more eat. So we did!

We had 2 desserts which comprised of Ice cream...

Dairy Queen!!! I'm still a Haagen Dazs fan though! (*,*) I only took 3 of them for a photo since most of them didn't want to let me take a pic~ (Hmph! Selfish (ò.ó) Bastards~)

Yes that above is Ice cream rolled into small tiny dots I think? It was yummy and really something to try if you're looking for something new!

As for our appetizer? It's barbecue flavored chips! The shop had 3 flavors (Cheese, Barbecue & Sour cream).

Mm~ It was really tasty!!!

Our main dish was in a restaurant called Dr. Pepper, great food!!! Really it was too plenty for me though. BUT the conditions of our food trip was to finish all food no left over. So you could guess, my stomach almost gave out on me (-.-"). Like from my previous entry my camera ran out of battery and my mobile phone was low as well. So no pics guys! (^.^")

We still planned on going for soup, Clam Chowder I think it was that they wanted? But we were short on time so we ended the food trip with Dr. Pepper; and if you're thinking if we had dessert first? Well yes indeed we had dessert first then appetizer and lastly main course. That's just how insane my friends are... v(^o^)

After wards we went to an arcade and practically wasted our time playing but not before taking pics from a photo booth. I couldn't upload it since I forgot to take my portion of the picture (T.T). Overall it was a great experience and the last minute outing was so much fun!~ I'll miss them for sure. (_ _)

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com