Monday, March 8, 2010

Short Update with Kisses~

I just mailed Wendy about helping me with the comments section of my blog. She responded really quickly which is great. But at the moment after I sent her a message to answer her question. She didn't mail me back, I hope she received it. I'm probably just thinking of it too much (-.-") I'd say she's just too busy. But I do hope she'll mail me back soon.

On the other hand, I went out with one of my friends the other day and had this really really good Italian dessert called "Pana cotta".


It's actually my first time to eat pana cotta and honestly it's good! (*o*) We ordered Mango Pana cotta since it was one of the specialties of the restaurant itself. To some of you who is a newbie to pana cotta like me. Well underneath all that mango slices is basically simmered milk + cream + sugar mixed with gelatin. The texture is like gelatin but creamier and softer, it reminded me of uncooked tofu at first. But don't let the looks fool you, it's super super delicious!

So for those of you guys who have a sweet tooth and has a thing for sweets like me~I'd recommend this dessert for you guys! Although for some who don't like gelatin it might not be your thing but give it a try you might like it! (^O^)v



I couldn't help myself but take a picture of this XXXL size Kisses. The 2 small ones are your average kisses. The XXXL kisses is about as big as an average size woman's fist. It was amusing!!! (o.O) My cousin had to slice it up into 4 pieces just to share it with the rest of us. Some of us couldn't even finish it; considering the amount of normal sized kisses we normally eat would usually amount to the same size or even bigger than this Oversized kisses. (=.=)

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com