Saturday, March 27, 2010

Window Shopping Rush Cooking for the Sick~

Ugh~ I'm so annoyed... My face is full of allergies!!! I can't believe I'm allergic to NUTELLA BREAD SPREAD!!! It was soo goood tooo~(T//T) My face is soo itchy and red...

Anyways~

Today I went out to look for H&M's Garden Collection! I was hoping to get a flowery sun dress that costs 10 euro! It's a good price for me since I'm really bankrupt at this stage. Today I went to the new H&M located near St. Stephen's Green. I have to say I never expected to see the shop full of people. It's not TOO full but it's not similar on a normal day basis. Everyone was looking around the Garden Collection and picking up dresses they like/size then run straight to the changing rooms. Leaving slow people like me with less choices to feast on~


I was hoping to get my hands on this one!

But I didn't find any of it, the one that was left was the black version which was this one~ I tried to roam around for a little bit but to no avail. None~ I guess it was already gone before I went in? Since there were a lot of people in there today.

I even went as far as to go to a different branch which was located in city centre near Jervis. It was quite a walk when you're actually short for time. And well guess what... THAT BRANCH DIDN'T HAVE ANY GARDEN COLLECTION AT ALL! That really drove me mad, WHY?! H&M right? I just don't get it... I thought all branches would have it... It makes me wonder if they released their collection in dundrum... Because the last week that I went there, there was no garden collection at all~ It just really annoyed the hell out of me...

I've been looking at their catalogue on the net so I kind of know which one to take and try. *(^o^)* it's like preparing for battle. I wish I was this enthusiastic during my Internship~

I've also spotted this pretty lovely dress way back, but I didn't see it today in store (I can't remember?). But I decided to settle with the 10 euro one since I'm in a pinch and I've been wanting a flower sundress since January... This one as you can see is LOVELY the price is a step up from my choice. It's below 20 euros I think? But I'm thinking of getting this one instead of the 10 euro one. I guess, but I'd probably try them on first to see which of these would suit me.

I just don't like buying without trying them on, I learned my lesson in that past where I would be too lazy to try them on. So instead I just went to the cashier and pay, and when I got home it wasn't as good as I thought it was. The fitting didn't suit my image and it was bad. It looked good on my hanger though~

I've been pretty much in a daze about this whole spring fashion! I mean, from denims to flower to overalls! I want them all! It's actually a first for me to want more than one thing this month. Usually I would only want one item a month. But lately there are a whole lot of things coming out this month which really are my style!

Went to Zara as well the one just beside H&M near Stephen's Green. To my luck... I saw a pair of OVERALLS!!! I fell in love!!! But it was at the rack of nearly going. So I guess that branch had it all along without me knowing... Damn... There were two pairs left I think? One plain black (which I'm contemplating of getting) and the navy with starry prints. Personally I might try the navy with star prints when I go back... I just couldn't afford to waste time today so maybe next time hopefully it's still there.

So after that rushed window shopping. I went to Mari's place today since she was sick; she has the colds. Knowing Mari as per usual her place was a complete mess, bread crumbs and what nots on the floor, dirty laundry strewn at the side as well as covering the floor. Her bed not made, her dining table full of left over food, sink greasy, oven greasy with spills of old burnt food, dish wares cleaned but not dried, refrigerator dirty, snack boxes on the floor, her boyfriend's stuff on the floor, toothbrushes in the DIRTY sink, make up everywhere... Ugh it was hell! It was messy and dirty... I used to watch this TV "How clean is your house?" I think the title was where there were these 2 old ladies trying to clean a messy, outrageous house.

Whenever I watch the show I though, what a lie... I bet they just did that on purpose, I mean who could live in such a place like that?! It's impossible, the person would at least feel very uncomfortable and at some point fix things. That's what I thought; but when I saw Mari's place... I guess I was proved wrong, her situation was like that. Ugh and don't even start with me with her toilet... Let's just leave it at that...

We went to Tesco to buy ingredients for chicken soup, because I offered to cook for her. I thought it would be really lonely to be sick on your own without anyone tending to you. Since her boyfriend was practically useless and working. Her family is way back home in Japan, whereas I'm lucky since mine is here with me. So just imagine, you sick no food but take aways... It's really unhealthy her lifestyle is full of instant foods and take aways. So I decided to cook for her today and I'm glad that she liked my cooking. It wasn't hard cooking since I like to cook for people except my family? (^A^) It was hard moving around though, since her place was cramped and messy. You just never know what you would step on. So while I was cooking she went on yapping about stuff and despite that kind of bonding.

I had fun with her and enjoyed cooking for her, we talked for hours then she claimed that she wanted to marry me right then and there since she said I will be a good wife someday and all that jazz. She even showed me her photo book of Oguri Shun that she loves truly so much. And even found out that she used to like Gackt in the past, (^0^) I told her I did too; I guess it was a part of our growing stage? He really was good looking but now he just started to age so~

All in all despite the little dilemmas in my little fashion world, overall I enjoyed the whole day. It was different yet similar at the same time.

Before I sign off from blogging I thought of listing the things I want since I'm really confused of what my actual goal (what to buy) is?
  1. Flower Sundress or Short overall from Zara
  2. Denim Polo (Yeah, I know... I saw nozomi wearing it in the May issue I just can't help myself it looks lovely with dresses! I lost!)
  3. Denim/Flower Overalls
  4. Kan kan hat
  5. Long length Dress! (A dress that reaches up to your ankles or toes)
  6. Distressed shorts from Zara
  7. Flowery Shirt? (Just a random one I was thinking of to pair with my Blue cardigan)
  8. Waist belt for my dress
  9. Lacy Dress
  10. Socks?
Pictures COPYRIGHT by H&M [The Garden Collection]

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com