Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lena Fuji & Fashion Boom~


Today I went out with a friend for lunch and catching up. She wanted to eat in a Japanese Restaurant so we ate in Yamamori and I ordered Kakuni and Ramen. It's just braised pork belly, it was good specially their sauce~ It was my friend's first time eating there and she really liked it! *(^o^)*

I wore this today, layered white dress with lots and lots of layers underneath that checkered polo "(~.~)" it was cold so naturally one had to be prepared! (^.^)y


Kakuni~ Mm (*,*) I had to laugh when my friend asked me "Is that... Raw?" "(~.~)"

I suddenly find myself falling in love with Lena Fuji once again after watching her latest photo shoot in Vivi. I used to love her before Nozomi, she had the same feminine style but she gives of this more womanly whereas Nozomi exudes the charms of a lady. But for some reason that I can't remember I have fallen out of love with Lena. But now I'm back~ and she still has the same style that I love "Feminine" style.
I have to say Lena in the Polka dot dress + Red shoesies is cute♥ no?

These Scans came from the April Issue of Vivi~

Today I noticed the recent fashion boom here are the denim polos~ I actually contemplated on whether to buy one or not. But in the end I didn't... Honestly though right now I'm still thinking if I should. I don't like buying things just because it's "in"right now. Also the reason why haven't bought one right away because I know it's not my style and I've been thinking if ever I do buy one... Which of my clothes should I pair it with? (-_-")

Lately around town there are a lot of girls wearing them even in the mannequins in shops~ It's seems good with dresses and skirts. I'm a big fan of dresses~ that's why I'm considering... Btw, the scan on the left hand side is from non-no and the one on the right is vivi both are from april issues.

This one's from Vivi I absolutely Love the green flowery one piece that girl is wearing. That color is exactly what I've been trying to look for when it comes to flowery clothing. Although flowers aren't as recent as the denim polo, since flowers came out last year. They are still one of the top sellers when it comes to skirts and dresses. I guess it's because of Spring and Summer!


I used to think Flower patterns would absolutely not suit me at all, specially with dead colors. But I decided I want to challenge myself and actually prove myself wrong. So I'm planning on buying flower patterned dresses as well as one piece one's since I'm really captivated by it; but
with lively and bright colors. Dead and dreary colors takes a way a point from getting the cute lady feminine look.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com